| < January >
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Karioi in January is very mild at 15.3 °C (59.54 °F).
- The weather in January is dryish. Just 88.9mm (3.5in) of fluid descends.
- The shortest day is 14:12 long and the longest day is 14:53 long with an average length of 14:36.
Check the distance to and compare the Karioi January averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for January in Karioi, New Zealand
Navigate to January Weather in Locations Surrounding Karioi:
- Tongariro Hatchery, New Zealand - 56.3 kms (35 miles) NNE
- Desert Road Tearooms, New Zealand - 38.9 kms (24.2 miles) NNE
- Chateau Tongariro, New Zealand - 29.7 kms (18.4 miles) N
- Waiouru Mwd, New Zealand - 12.9 kms (8 miles) E
- Marua, New Zealand - 34.8 kms (21.6 miles) E
- Moawhango, Tikerere, New Zealand - 32.2 kms (20 miles) ESE
- Mataroa, New Zealand - 27.2 kms (16.9 miles) SE
- Taoroa, New Zealand - 43 kms (26.7 miles) SE
- Hunterville, Koeke Est, New Zealand - 28.1 kms (17.5 miles) S
- Cairnmuir Mangaweka, New Zealand - 41.3 kms (25.6 miles) SE
- Mangaonoho, New Zealand - 45.9 kms (28.5 miles) SSE
- Ohingaiti, Mangamako, New Zealand - 49.4 kms (30.7 miles) SSE
- Te Parapara, New Zealand - 57.9 kms (36 miles) SE
- Ngahere Iti, New Zealand - 55.7 kms (34.6 miles) S
- Tiroroa Rewa, New Zealand - 56.3 kms (35 miles) S